FREE Introductory Call (20 minutes/ NO CHARGE): Phone
- Make sure we are a good match for each other by chatting before you put down any money!
- After completing the FREE Consult with Unstressed Wellness Client Disclaimer and Questionnaire we’ll set up a time to talk about what’s going on and see if Nutritional Therapy is a good fit for you.
- Start building our relationship before we even begin working together.
Initial Appointment (75 mins) + One Follow Up (45 mins) — $350: In person, phone, Skype/Google Hangout
- Review of nutrition and lifestyle questionnaires and food journal
- Discussion of current symptoms and health history
- Review of current and past supplements, diets, and stress
- Preliminary lifestyle plan based on findings
- Discuss possible additional testing (functional evaluation or other functional lab work *additional out of pocket costs for salivary and blood testing)
- Answer questions as well provide guidance and cheerful support to you!
- Follow Up appointment to be used within 6 weeks from initial appointment
- Access to Stephanie via email and text
Follow Up Appointments (45 mins) — $95: In person, phone, Skype/Google Hangout.
- Lab results review (if applicable)
- Functional Evaluation Assessment
- Review of lifestyle plan and food journal
- Updated lifestyle plan
- Continued support and guidance for lifestyle changes
- Access to Stephanie via email or text
For Existing/Former Clients Only (hourly rate, max 2 hours) — $115: Within 10 miles of Traverse City
- Provide pantry cleanout and support deciphering ingredients on pantry items
- Review of household products and beauty products
- Basic organization and space utilization support
- Guidance on safer, cleaner products (if applicable)
- Please note, this is not a cleaning service. Stephanie will not be removing or taking items to dump. Disposal, recycling, reselling of items is up to the client.
Sara Hardy Farmer’s Market (30 mins) — $45: Must be scheduled in advance Saturdays only
- Walk and talk with Steph at the Farmer’s Market about the importance of locally sourced foods
Complete the form below to inquire about working together! I offer FREE 20-minute phone consults to help you see if working together is a good match.